What is Componeer?
COMPONEER are a completely new class of veneers. They are manufactured industrially from highly filled nano-hybrid-composite which ensures excellent homogeneity and stability of the enamel shells.
The extremely thin veneer coatings allow a high level of conservation of hard tooth substance during preparation. The shiny and naturally designed surface adds a look of vitality to the restoration.
- easy and efficient to use
- only one session required
- quality dental restorations with excellent aesthetic results
- no impressions or laboratory necessary
- optimum customisation (choice of colour, highlighting shape and structure)
- economical for dentists and patients due to high success rate and efficiency
- high added value: the solution for many patients with reasonable investment for the dentist
- minimally invasive removal of tooth substance
- reduced treatment stress
- high surface and edge quality
- more economical than indirect solutions